Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Euphoric !

Playground climber

I'd like to get a climber that is compact but will keep the kids interested. I am finding park visits are fine but my group seems to be getting younger so I am moving more toward playing in the safety of the fenced in backyard. My yard is on the smaller side as I am in Toronto. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of this one as it is taller/less wide.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ctm/Little-Tik...limbing-Frame-

or this one

http://www.littletikes.com/climbers/...ound/invt/4331

Outgoing
    I have the second one, and the kids love it! But I'm not much help, because I also really wanted the first one you posted. For me it came down to price, since I managed to buy mine used for a really decent price. If I was concerned about space, I might have picked the first one.

Shy
    I have the second one and all my kiddos love it! Even the younger ones (20 months) can climb up and around it without much trouble at all.

Euphoric !
    I like the first one for small spaces but it is a bit taller so the falls from it could be worse.

I like the second one best overall but it will take up a lot of room lengthwise. It is possible to do it other ways though so it takes up less room I think.

I have a taller one. It's got stairs to get to the tall slide, a playhouse underneath and than a swing structure to the side with 2 swings. It also came with a pool that goes under the slide so they can slide into the pool but I just use it separately. I got it for an incredibly cheap price used so I bought it but I am now kinda regretting it with the younger kids. I have taken off the slide and blocked the stairs so its now really just the swings and play house. However, I have two other playhouses and a smaller slide so I think I may sell it and save up for the second one you posted. However, not this year....my fiance is tired of me changing my mind and having to swap out toys and such every couple months LOL

Mine is this...http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41R5SH68NKL.jpg with this pool

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFg3NTA=/z/KdUAAOxykMpTIglE/$_35.JPG

Euphoric !
    I have the second one and the kids like it

Expansive...
    I have one of those big wooden play structures with slide/2 swings/glider/tree fort. My kids are all 2 and think it's the greatest thing ever! I also have this:

http://www.minicircuit.ca/pandaclimber.jpg

They all used that last year but it doesn't get as much use now. My big little tykes playhouse is still the favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwiper View Post
    I have one of those big wooden play structures with slide/2 swings/glider/tree fort. My kids are all 2 and think it's the greatest thing ever! I also have this:

http://www.minicircuit.ca/pandaclimber.jpg

They all used that last year but it doesn't get as much use now. My big little tykes playhouse is still the favourite!
    I have a wooden play structure too. 2 swings, a glider, slide, treehouse up top and house with serving window and stools down below and monkey bars and climbing wall. All my kids love it and I have some smaller playthings for under twos.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    However, I have two other playhouses and a smaller slide so I think I may sell it and save up for the second one you posted. However, not this year....my fiance is tired of me changing my mind and having to swap out toys and such every couple months LOL
    That's really funny. I think the only thing my husband dislikes about me having a home daycare is how often I want to sell my play structures or toys to buy new ones.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by superfun View Post
    That's really funny. I think the only thing my husband dislikes about me having a home daycare is how often I want to sell my play structures or toys to buy new ones.
    I changed my mind and sold it this year LOL. I sold it this past Friday and made a great profit so my fiance was okay with it haha. Now to find one I like better at a great price too!

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    I changed my mind and sold it this year LOL. I sold it this past Friday and made a great profit so my fiance was okay with it haha. Now to find one I like better at a great price too!
    I caught my husband buying new to him tools and selling his old ones. I had a good laugh, and explained that he's doing the same thing I do. Now he can't complain, even if he is the one that has to put together anything I buy. Haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post: