Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi everyone

jec
    I'm new for the past month to this site and found it a great resource!
    Welcome!

Starting to feel at home...
    Thank goodness for this site!!! Seriously everyone here has been so so helpful and I'm a newbie too!

Euphoric !
    Welcome to all that are new. I have been in the business for 4 years now but recently realized I like this site a lot. There is something to learn every day in this business no matter how long we do it because we run into so many things that we never expected. There are so many things that arise and it's great to have a place for support and advice from someone else who learned the smart way or the hard way. I find all my friends and family don't really want to hear about my problems or issues in the daycare but we understand each other and that is a lifesaver.