Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    The wheezing, and the cough to the point of vomiting, would be my cut-off point. As a mom to an asthmatic, the wheeze is not something to mess with. Having said that- is he wheezing or does he have raspy breathing? If you have seen an asthma attack, you will know the difference.
    Not sure how long he has been in care, but when a child first starts daycare (or school, etc) they contract 7-10 viruses in the first year, on average. Given that a virus will last between 5 and 14 days, it seems like they are ALWAYS sick. This should get better as the immune system strengthens.

Euphoric !
    I was thinking along the asthma/allergy line too. Surprised the doctor isn't concerned about the breathing if it is chronic.

Expansive...
    Ugh !!! I feel your pain !! Your not in Alberta are you ? I let go of dcf for the same thing !! It was 6 months of excuses ! I get single moms have to work but it was horrible ! Then I finally caught pneumonia from them , as well as my family and assistant !!
    I say to follow the advice of the other ladies !! Start sending them home no matter what !