Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Starting to feel at home...

Hello

Hi

I live in Calgary and have been running a dayhome for almost six years now, I have two children of my own. I love my job most of the time LOL. I have been reading this site for a bit now and thought I should join really like reading all the different info.

Outgoing
    Welcome momplus6. I'm in Calgary as well. Where abouts are you located? Are you private or licensed?

Euphoric !
    I am in Ottawa now but lived in Calgary from 1985 - 1990 in the Canyon Meadows area. I worked for a home daycare agency that is one of the best I have every seen loved Janet. Jan-Pat Family Day Homes. Also did a bit of work through the special needs program with another agency Little something.

Starting to feel at home...
    I'm in the Northwest close to center street, I am private now when I started out I was through an agency they were pretty good but I like being private better. Where abouts are you in Calgary and are you private or through an agency? Not sure if I've heard of that Jan-Pat agency wonder if it still exists?

Euphoric !
    Looks like they have expanded their business and morphed into something else. I know they had started a website for providing supplies to daycare, families, etc. while keeping up with the matching clients to caregivers but looks like they have expanded even further. At one point I had listed my educational felts with them and that is how I know about the first change. But just did a google search and this is what I found. Not sure how current it is.http://www.caregivermarketp lace.com/index
    Last edited by playfelt; 09-17-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: url didn't copy and paste correctly

Outgoing
    I was going to say I hadn't heard of Jan-Pat agency either.

I am in the SE, pretty central though, not deep south. I am also private.