Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breakast

I'm the same as Crayola Kiddies...I serve breakfast promptly at 7:30am. If they arrive 7:35, then they better have eaten at home. I serve breakfast, morning snack at 10:30, lunch at 12:15 and then an afternoon snack at 3:45pm.

Euphoric !
    I do an am snack at 9 (it is pretty substantial though and I might move it up to 8:30 to allow for more time outside) lunch at 11:30 and afternoon snack at 3:30

Starting to feel at home...
    I used to serve a parent-provided breakfast until my mornings became too busy and I was unable to supervise (and serve) so I scratched that. Now kids are required to come having eaten breakfast (they all arrive between 7 and 8:30) and all my parents know that morning snack is at 9:30. I will be flexible with the time so that we can spend more time outside. Lunch is at 11:30 and snack again at 3:15. So in my fees, 2 snacks and lunch are included.

Euphoric !
    I serve morning snack at 9:15, lunch at 12:15 and afternoon snack at about 3:30/45.
    I don't offer breakfast, but if early arrivals wished to bring breakfast from home, I am ok with that. Otherwise, they need to arrive "prepared for the day", which includes having eaten a good breakfast.

Outgoing
    I serve breakfast to who ever is here between opening time-7.30 and 8.15. because my own kids are eating at that time too. then we do the school drop off. Anyone who gets here around 8.45 gets a snack, we have lunch at 11.30, then its bedtime from 12.30-3. Then we do the afternoon school run at 3.15, we eat snacks at 3.45 and everyone is home by 5 and i am closed .