Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    I have a mud pie kitchen !!! Yup messy but so much fun !! I'm not sure if It's the same as posted above , I just bought pots and pans and $ store baking items and let them at it !! I warned parents and indeed it is messy but they have so much fun !!
    I'm big into messy play !!!
    We play outside for 1 1/2 hrs -2hrs before lunch and that is when they play messy !! Then we clean up and change , then I clean up when everyone naps . When we go out again at 4 , we have more cleaner play !!

Quote Originally Posted by torontokids View Post
    I had horrible luck with the making mudpies kitchen. The pump stopped working on the first one, the first time it was used and they sent me a new one. The 2nd pump, same thing and the handle broke off on the mixer.
    . Oh no, so sorry that happened. I must have gotten lucky; no issues at all here...it was even out all winter and works like a charm
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~