Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Oh that blows ..... I love receiving my fees with my feet on the coffee table and a glass of wine

Expansive...
    Crayola...what did you have to set up with your bank? Most of my families pay with emt, I've never set anything up. They just email me and I choose whichever bank I use from the list, it doesn't even have to be the same bank every time.

Definitely the easiest way to get paid!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wonderwiper For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwiper View Post
    Crayola...what did you have to set up with your bank? Most of my families pay with emt, I've never set anything up. They just email me and I choose whichever bank I use from the list, it doesn't even have to be the same bank every time.
    That's a good question. I didn't know there was anything to get set up. I just choose my bank from the list. Although it is possible I set something up and forgot.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola kiddies View Post
    Oh that blows ..... I love receiving my fees with my feet on the coffee table and a glass of wine

I pay all my bills online but I have to go to the bank in person to put money in my RRSP so it's not a big deal some of my parents use credit unions as well so they probably don't have the option either. I have one right now that pays cash so it's never a big deal if I don't get to the bank until the Saturday.

Euphoric !
    Well I'm with PC and I had to register for emts ... I just went into a kiosk and had them do it for me so not sure what the process was .... Maybe it was as simple as supplying an email address .... It was 4 years ago so I'm not really sure

Expansive...
    I can't even understand when I lost the ability to figure out the tv/per/DVD/surround system lol ! My dh taught my dd !! So at 5 she can work the whole system !! I have no problem accepting technical advancement as long as someone sets it up for me !! I have had 2 dcm ask if I emt , I should just get educated and evolve but ...... Lol

Euphoric !
    haha, I hear ya secondtimearound! The school aged kids I had the last two summers knew way more than me!!

Outgoing
    My husband is so into technology and I am SO NOT!lol he's always getting some new gadget that drives me crazy so he always has to figure it out first and show me step by step instructions. We just had a cable tech come to the house a couple of weeks ago to install a pvr and he mentioned how it's usually the wives that have a hard time with the new technology, so we're not alone ladies!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to daycaremom9 For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    That's one thing I have over my techie fiancé.....I watch more tv than he does so I've mastered the Dvr lol.