Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Euphoric !

How do EMT's work??

So it's my payday this Friday and I just realized that my family who is on holidays until next Thursday forgot to leave a post dated cheque for me. I was just going to wait until next Thursday to get it from them (they've had a busy few weeks between moving, helping their elderly Father with some stuff and getting ready for this vacation plus another they are taking in a couple weeks...life happens, things get forgot, I was understanding about it plus they are fantastic in every other way, keep their child home when sick even if it's minor, keep child home when they take holidays and have never forgot to pay before) but dad emailed and apologized and said he can do an EMT if I would prefer that.

I have been meaning to explore more of this EMT thing anways so what better timing. My question is...how does it work? I will be phoning my credit union tomorrow to see what I need to do but thought I'd ask here and get some answers tonight Thanks!!

Outgoing
    They just do their thing. You get an email. Click the link, click which bank or credit union you deal with, and answer a security question.

Euphoric !
    Oh my....how freaking easy is that! I am challenged when it comes to tech stuff so I thought it was more complicated! Lol

Thanks!

Outgoing
    No problem. I'm the same way. Technology makes me a bit nervous. If it hadn't been for my sister, I would have no idea how to do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Lol, same! I fear the day my other half isn't around....I am lucky if I can turn the tv on lol

Outgoing
    Haha, what happens if the tv won't work because one of the kids pressed buttons? Because if I'm not able to mash buttons the right way, I just pretend it didn't happen. lol

Euphoric !
    I have called him at work to talk me through it before!!

Sometimes when we are upstairs they hit a button on the surround sound that mutes all volume...too bad for them because I can't fix it lol

Outgoing
    Things like that, things that plug into the tv and make it work differently... those things are my nemesis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Ok so for emt's you have to set it up with your financial institution .... Register an email address with them and then your family can email you the money ... You will receive the email and then just follow the directions to deposit.... The family will have to set up a security question In which you will have to answer so you should pre arrange this .... Such as "who do we drop off" and the answer if course is the child's name. Or "what province do we live In ? What's your profession ? Sonething like that then you just answer the question to receive the money ...... It's how I do all my payments

Euphoric !
    Thanks crayola, I phoned my credit union this morning but they don't offer that service.