Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Our card this year is a fish I cut out (my crew is young) that they decorated by gluing pieces of tissue paper on. I then taped the fish on a piece of blue construction paper with the saying....."fishing" you a happy Father's Day. Cute, simple, easy and quick!

Their gift to dad is either a kids golf club and ball or kids baseball and bat. Their handprint is on the balls and it's a gift they can use while playing with dad. Got them for $3 each at Walmart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    With my young group 13-18months I wanted to skip the handprints that we did at mothers day. I opted for an idea that was on here a while back about taking the kids pic with a sign that says "I love my daddy' and 'my daddy loves me'. Well...I think the handprints was less work! It took forever to get them remotely looking at the camera while being able to read the sign, while trying to keep the other 4 out of the picture (they kept swarming in lol) !!

I printed them at walmart last night and pick the pics and some $2 8x10 frames. Today the kids will colour a paper to go in the background. Simple (now that I got the pics done) but cute.

Euphoric !
    Lol lee bee. I've done a fair bit of picture gifts and had all the same problems as you! Handprints are so much easier.....paint their hand, stick on gift, wash hand with wipes and repeat with next child. It gets boring but I've had a turn around with kids in groups so most haven't done more than 2 handprint gifts.

Expansive...
    We painted little birdhouses from the dollar store and made a card with two handprints with the words "worlds best dad...hands down!" I've only done handprint stuff for Mother's Day and Father's Day this year so it's cute! (Mother's Day was handprint flowers). I love the handprint crafts my kids make...they are the best, I really cherish them!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fun&care For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    This morning we did handprints on baseballs and footprints on soccer balls, when they're dry we'll put tags on them that say "Life is a ball with you as a dad" or something punny like that. I also printed off a mad lib sheet and cards for the kids to colour after nap.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cuteboys For This Useful Post: