Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pizza?

Outgoing

Red face Pizza?

So we had a handyman come to repair our dishwasher (way beyond our early morning timeslot I might add) and it looks like it will be all afternoon!

Has anyone ordered pizza for the kiddies on days like today? I feel guilty, but pizza we could at least eat at our craft table without me having to run up and down the stairs 10 times.

Expansive...
    We definitely have! Probably 3-4 times a year I'll have my husband bring home a Little Ceasars Hot a Ready on his lunch hour. Especially on extra busy days, special party days or days when something is going on that prevents me from cooking and moving around in the kitchen (for example, last year we had new tile put down). Don't feel guilty at all, it's a special treat and you can serve it with fruits and veggies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    We have pizza once a week although it is frozen pizza not delivery. Kids love pizza and there is nothing wrong with serving it regularly IMO. Usually once or twice a year my husband will pick up McD's and bring it home for the kids or if we go on an outing we go there as well. They are kids and as long as fruits and vegies are served regularly there is nothing wrong with feeding the good stuff too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mickyc For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Thanks, that makes me feel better. We do homemade pizza a couple of times a month, but I've never ordered in. And of course 10 minutes after I order the guy leaves. Oh well, no dishes for me to do since the washers still broken .

I order pizza a few times a year. Every Friday we have pizza. Usually it is frozen, sometimes we make our own. A group project.