Hello Dayhome ladies!!
I have a question for those of you who have gone right back to work after having a baby. I'm not due until the end of January but am all of a sudden having a panic attack wondering how on earth will I manage. I'm only planning on taking 2 weeks off and hubby was going to take 1-3 months parental leave (however he's in the military so right now we don't even know if he will be here) and my MIL has agreed to stay for a month to help me out. If I have these extra hands then it should be no problem. However, what if I don't!? What if hubby is gone!? All of my parents have said that they want to stay so when baby comes I will have 5 other kids to care for (1,2,3,3 and then my own 3yob). They are all pretty good and love to play on their own.
How do you balance a newborn, breastfeeding, naps, toddler fights, etc? I know that I will have to scale back on my activities with the kids but I'm a bit nervous right now. Chances are everything will work out and things won't be as bad as I'm envisioning (today has been a bad day - particularly with my own son) but any moms out there went back so soon? How did you balance it all?
TIA