Ok so I won't go into ALL the reasons, but I am starting to dislike my job because of ONE set of parents. They are condescending and rude, and to be honest just expect too much of me. They are too often dropping comments that I find upsetting.They often hint that their 24 mo is bored with me too! I was thinking about starting to kick things up a notch based on their rude feedback, when I decided that I am a GOOD daycare provider and they are lucky to have me!

They are my first family since I started up, and I feel guilty and nervous about terminating care. To be honest, I am a bit intimidated by the mother, as she has kinda been bullying me.

My question is, how do I do this? Should I try and rectify my issues first? Should I tell them I can no longer do them the favour I agreed to when we first started, and force them to walk? Can I fire them via email? I am terrified to do it face to face. I have always been horrible with confrontation. What do you think? How can I overcome my fear and just do it already??