Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    You can do it Alphaghetti! Even though it's difficult we do what we have to to keep our daycares a positive place to work and for the kids to play.

It is really hard but what helped for me was sitting down and putting the term letter together. Once I knew all my key points, reasons I was doing this and of coarse finishing it with well wishes...it just made me feel at peace, and confident on my decision. It was just a huge weight off my shoulders. You can do it Alphagetti.

Today they came as if it was just another day, not one word about it lol. Ok if that's how they want it, fine by me. I will pretend all is normal. Maybe they are doing that for the child's sake since we have a few more weeks together. But letting me into there head on that would be nice!

Euphoric !
    They are being as nice as can be until they find a new caregiver and then that is when things can deteriorate cause they know they can just leave and they just might. But at which point you won't care anyways since you are only doing the extra weeks to be nice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

The mom I don't see but she used to be the main contact parent. So I know the letter went home to mom. Should I send her a message asking where she's at with it? Or just leave it be and go on pretending it never happened?

Euphoric !
    I would just leave things and ride out the days. You could bring it up at drop off or pickup with a reminder like this will be your last payment or as of whatever date I will have all of child's things ready for you to take to your new caregiver. That way you will know by her reaction if for any reason she never got the letter. If you gave it to dad then come right out and ask him to make sure he made the mom aware of the situation too. That should also get you some information on how they are doing in the finding new care.

Your point of view is so wonderful, and I feel very interesting. I have a lot of immature idea where you get the answer, I will continue to focus on your posts, I hope you can continue to update, I will put my views and ideas to share with you.
    Green Weight Loss Tea
    p57 hoodia
    Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
    Men's Ralph Lauren Shorts

I ended up emailing her asking her what he plan will be with the month. Surprisingly she has been very mature and respectful in return.
    My next question is, how do u tell the other parents in care? Do you just say little johny is leaving in a week and leave it at that? Or do you say the arrangment wasn't working etc. I don't want them to think they fired me or something so my first defense is to say I let them go. That's also crossing confidential issues tho. Hmmm?

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't say that you need to tell them at all. If someone asks, just say that the needs of the family changed and that they found alternate care. Definitely don't discuss details!