Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Expansive...

Ahh Monday !!!!!

Rainy , gray day and cranky children who don't want to play together but want to play together ! Brought out playdoh just before snack , left assistant with 3 dcks to go make snack and dcb starts choking . He's ok !! But we can not figure out what happened ! Just sitting at the table , he's not a child that puts anything in his mouth but that is the only thing I can think that he are playdoh !!
    Text mom and let her know she thinks dry throat ? But he was def choking , ugh days like this make me want to quit !!!
    He is fine , eating , playing but it drives me crazy wondering what happened , moms ok knows I'm very cautious but for me I am stressed !!

Euphoric !
    Oh I hear ya. I had 1 girl who is normally pretty good acting out today. Drove me nuts! Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Euphoric !
    Sorry to hear that you two had a crappy Monday! Hopefully today is a better one

I actually had a great Monday! It was the first day back after a week off. The kids played well ( I think they missed each other...lots of hugging and kisses!), a new child started and did amazing, I picked up some toys for birthdays and Christmases on sale at Target and I used coupons to get 22 bottles of FREE bbq sauce LOL

Today 2 of the 3 that are here already are whiny and cranky....hope it's not a sign of what the day will be like! Morning nap for one soon!!

Scrap that...morning nap for 2! When I put the one who normally naps down, the other cranky one ran to his playpen so I put him down too lol
    Last edited by 5 Little Monkeys; 07-22-2014 at 08:25 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Lol !!! That's funny !!
    Wow 22 bottles !!? I have some awesome Pinterest recipes to go with !!!
    Better day today !! We walked to the park and ran the dcks to the big hill and we rolled down !! A lot of fun !! It was pretty steep so by the time lunch was over all nappers were happy to lay down !!
    The non nappers made policeman hats and were put through a series of tests to earn their badge lol !!
    Now I'm sitting enjoying a cup of coffee !!

Euphoric !
    Yes, I normally don't stock up like that but we use sweet baby ray's sauce A LOT and there was a $2 coupon for it and I know it goes on sale for $2 all the time. Luckily it went on sale before the coupon expired!! haha. Now to eat/giveaway the sauce before it expires!!

Sounds like a great day! The policeman activity sounds really cool