Hi Ladies. Just looking for a bit of support.

In short: I started my daycare in January, have a full house and as much as I enjoy it I am closing my daycare, effective immediately. My husband has requested a separation. He is feeling like he is the left-overs, at the bottom of the priority list. As much as that is true...he is not at the bottom, I am as our daughter and the daycare have taken over any and all time and energy. We were starting to try and shift things so we had more 'us time' etc but clearly it was too late.

With a 16month old, working 10hr days plus time before and after for cleaning, food prep and everything this job entails. Plus having housework, cooking, cleaning, bedtime routine, waking a few times a night with a kid that doesn't sleep through the night...on and on. Well it's been a bit of a struggle on our relationship the last 6 months (not that there weren't struggles prior to that).

Anyways. I was booked for vacation all of next week. I had wanted to pull my act together over the weekend and give notice and do care this week giving 2 weeks notice (this week and my vacation week) as per my contract.

BUT I can't do it. I used a sick day today. I am clearly not going to be able to pull my shit together to be open this week. my daughter is already sensing the turmoil and is acting up and I just can't handle caring for 5 kids all week while trying to figure out where I am going to live, how to do spilt custody when all my family lives 21hrs away.

I am about to send out a letter terminating care. I will return this weeks pay and their 2 week deposits via email transfers. I know this is very wrong (terming immediately) and will screw over the families this week as they scramble for care for this week and for long term. But I just can't take care of other children when I am scrambling to take care of myself and my own child.