Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    Thanks black comb!! I have decided to give the daycare a try!! Now let's hope I can get at least 3 clients by sept 3 so I will be able to quit my job!!!!
    Thanks again!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to innisfildaycare For This Useful Post:

Shy
    I am thinking of you and your children end of the day.. it's horrible for you and them if you are both exhausted every day and getting up at 0530 to me is a killer, I can't imagine getting up that early to go to work myself.

My Mum used to be a workaholic most my life as I grew up.. or all of my childhood years, she'd work all day and then come home and go to evening classes, my Dad would ask her to work part time and she'd not have it, and I saw the way it affected us as a family.. she would get burned out, stressed and take it out on all of us, not saying that is what you'd do.. but all of us get grouchy when tired, including the children, and that in itself would make you feel bad I am sure. I'd just make it as easy for yourself as possible, work from home and be with your own children giving them the time they need again as they need you as most children do their parents, and make it easy for yourself where clients are concerned too and filter out any you get a bad feeling about, be selective! End of the day child minders will always be needed so you can afford to be selective.

Also if one particular age group is not in demand, try another, I am willing to bet you'd always get age one year olds to age 3 for example, parents work when children are that age, and school age starts at age 4 now. I'd not rule that out myself if I don't get clients.
    Last edited by blackcomb; 08-08-2014 at 12:54 AM.