So my husband and I want a third baby. My fear is that my son was a very difficult baby. My daughter an angle do I jinx this LOL. My daughter is 2 and a mommies girl and jealous, Very jealous as I stay home with her all day im a daycare provider. Im just not sure if I should wait another year or two LOL or just do it now and hope she adjusts well.

also my issue is we live in a town house 3 bedroom and not ready to move for 2 or more years. Has anyone had successful room sharing with and age gap. If I were to have a girl there would be 3 years and if it is a boy well my son is 4 so big age gap I don't think I could make my son share his room as this age. Would it be weird if I put (if it was a boy) with my daughter just till we moved. The baby could stay in our room of course for a while till he/she slept the night as to not wake up my daughter.

See im a scatter brain want a third but am scared and come up with excuses to wait. HELP Im just not sure how im going to adjust either. And I have thought of just being done with two but im not I can't explain it at all but Im just not done having kids yet. Doesn't help all my friends are having babies to. UGH HElp