Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Red face Introducing myself to the Forum of Parents in the neighbourhood of Stittsville :-)

Hi Parents, I just logged onto this forum and wanted to introduce myself... I am a local mom of 3 in Stittsville,. My oldest daughter is 20 yrs, my sons are 7 and 3 yrs. I have been caring for kids in random care ways for last 3+ years since my son was last born. I have had several years of caring for others such as nieces, nephews, neighbourhood kids etc... for over 24+ years.

I moved to stittsville last August and I have 2 children, aged 7 & 10, and now need to fill a couple of spots as my 10 yr old is soon to be leaving the nest here and I would like a couple more! School starts in 3 weeks and I have had a terrible time locating more kids! I have many references and Tonnes of Love to offer your kidlets..

If you are considering a new caregiver or just heading back to work after few years off like myself.. I would love you to consider me.

I start bright and early as 6:30am and provide a FULL breakfast for my kids.. they love this as they all get to be involved.. lots of fun. We have lots of play space indoors and outdoors (which we like to spend most of our time) and love crafts and more when its yuky outside..

Please look up my listing on the site here
    Tina's Home Daycare in Stittsville and let's talk!

Thanks Parents for taking the time to read Have a great week!

Banned Shy
    Hey! I am glad to see a new man here)) I have a lot of time now and I like to communicate. I divorced three months ago and often I am here - https://www.iwantdating.com/find-a-date.html If you are boring you can always find me in the chat. There are many local girls and guys. We use this dating site as a kind of social network)