Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Expansive...

Needing to whine

Seems like I have a lot of whiners here and it's rubbing off on me !!! It's gray and dismal , I have a cold , a pimple and a cold sore ?!its been like 6 yrs since I have had a cold sore !! I'm a mess !!
    I have been over sweet to the kids because I feel bad I'm faking it today ! I just want to curl up with a book !!!
    With my holidays over ( gained 5 lbs ugh ) I'm trying to get back to eating properly ! But ......m&ms !!!
    I am usually rushing around ( don't get me wrong I totally reorganized my playroom and labeled all the toy buckets lol ) but I'm feeling whiny !
    Anyone else having a day ???

Euphoric !
    I'm not today but I definitely have been in your shoes!! I am a miserable whiner when I want to be LOL

Whine away, feel sorry for yourself, spend some time tonight doing whatever you want and eating whatever you want, go to bed early and wake up tomorrow ready to face the day!!! Or fake it again...whatever works! lol

Hope your evening is better

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Thanks 5lm !!

Euphoric !
    I'm off soon to watch junk tv LOL Big Brother and Bachelor in Paradise....such stimulating shows!!

Did you eat a big piece of chocolate cake??? lol....I'm craving a brownie so bad!! Too lazy to make them though!!

Expansive...
    No lol I got back on diet !! Even though I hate admitting it I feel much better when I'm following my goals !!!
    I was off sugar and wheat for almost a year , and felt awesome !! Lost 40 lbs and discovered I could cheat but not gain weight if I kept it 5/7 days !!! But went on vacation and ate everything in sight !!! And gained 7 lbs and felt gross and bloaty ! Tmi ?
    So having a military father , I get sad but I can't seem to wallow too long !!!
    So I scrub my house , organize everything including myself lol and .....feel better !!!!
    Weird ???

Euphoric !
    I admire your strength and determination!! I should give up sugar and wheat and I'm sure I'd feel so much better pain wise!!

Expansive...
    Thank you ! Although this weekend I'm cheating and going for costco poutine lol ! How embarrassing !!! But it's all I can think about today !

Euphoric !
    LOL that is funny. Every time we go to costco my husband wants one. They are good!

I just ordered a pizza for delivery so don't be embarrassed!! haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: