Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    Oh yes the texting! How could I forget lol. I have kids pretend to text mommy instead of pretending to call mommy. Although, if I had a child I admit mine would be like that too. I very very rarely talk on my phone so my kid wouldn't know that's an option lol.

I got my own iPad awhile ago...I can't imagine having 2 for the kids plus both parents had their own! Sharing and turn taking is a thing of the past in some households lol

Outgoing
    Oh that reminded me of something funny! I took my daughter to the preschool wellness fair a couple years ago. During their eye test, they are to identify pictures. One picture was the shape of an old rotary phone. My daughter looked confused for a second or two, and then called it a tshirt! The optometrist laughed and said for the last 3 years or so, it gets tshirt more often than telephone.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superfun For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by superfun View Post
    Oh that reminded me of something funny! I took my daughter to the preschool wellness fair a couple years ago. During their eye test, they are to identify pictures. One picture was the shape of an old rotary phone. My daughter looked confused for a second or two, and then called it a tshirt! The optometrist laughed and said for the last 3 years or so, it gets tshirt more often than telephone.
    I saw a news clip the other day where they showed a group of school age kids a typewriter and asked them what they thought it was. None had a clue and came up with some funny responses. Too funny!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmandaKDT For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Lol 5lm you made me laugh with your apple store comment !!!!!!! Exactly !! I was trying to get all of mine to use their imaginations and we dressed up as princesses and they lost it because I was using a blankie as my cape !! They wanted me to go buy capes !! ugh try to not let that spoil your day ! being told by two 3.5 yr ods that you are NOT a princess !!! LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Secondtimearound For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    LOL....if it makes you feel any better, you are a princess to me!! haha

The girl that had her own ipad is now gone. It's been nice since when she was here EVERY toy was an ipad to the group. Funny how just one child can have such an impact on them. I still hear it from time to time but nowhere near as bad!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: