Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    I think I've decided to make a business page and that way they can "like" the page but not be able to see my personal one.

It will have pictures but none of the children's faces. I will use it for current and potential families. Right now my current group is all pretty facebook friendly so I think they will enjoy the page. I will send an email with info about it for them and add a blurb about it into my contract.

Outgoing
    I have them all blocked on my main fb page but I can't block them from the dc page if I go that route can I?
    No. Only from you personal page.

Euphoric !
    Well I made the business page.....and I can't see who liked my page if I have them blocked from my personal one....good ol' facebook LOL. So I unblocked my current parents and made sure my personal settings are as high as they can go. The only reason I block parents is so that they can't find me and "friend" me...I have nothing to hide so if they do somehow see a personal post it's not the end of the world. If anyone tries to "friend" me I will just tell them that I don't do that. I have already told a few parents this but it's always kind of an awkward conversation so that is why I chose to block them.

Shy
    I have a FB Page, an blur images of kids I use it for promotion and as a business page. I share articles and little snippets of how we spend our days once a week, to keep it current. But to share photos with Parents instead of using one of the popular social media forums I use shutterfly.com. I have created a private share site , users can only find it with the web address i provide and they have to login. I upload photos and the site stores them until or if i decide to delete them. once deleted they are gone, not left floating around. Parents can order prints thru the same site. the share site also has a message board and calendar. If parents want to further share the photos they can download them (without sacrificing quality).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to childcarewithj For This Useful Post: