Hi
I have been running my dayhome for many years but have just started before and after care. How do you calculate the hours? It is stessing me out.
I found on a site 0-2 hours and 2-4 hours and use the same rates which seemed good. How would you work it out.

Mon - Thursday:
He usually arrives at 8:30. Bus comes to pick him up at 8:45. But occasionally late up to an hour.
I leave to pick him up at the bus at 3:45 bus should arrive at 3:50 or just after. He goes home between 4:30 and 5:30

The parents are currently paying 2 hours. Which if bus is on time and they come at the end of the day is 2 hours even.

Fridays.
Same for the bus in the morning 8:30-8:45
Afternoon 1:45-4:30 /5:30

They pay 2-4 hour rate.

Today he arrived at 8:00. and will leave at 5:30. And after chatting last week is sounds like some days they want to bring him at 7:00 some days. which okay for me but goes over the time.

So my question is this. Do you charge them extra when the bus is late and for the added time in the morning. And if so how would you go about it?
My parents pay in advance for the month to come. would you keep a time sheet and inform them of time they are over?

Thanks