Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Cicpo made it to queen's park!

To all childcare providers who have an interest in seeing amendments made to Bill 10 (Childcare Modernization Act). Thanks to our wonderful CICPO founders, we have an opportunity to meet with an MPP on Tues. Oct. 7th at 11am. This is an incredible opportunity for us to be seen and accounted for by the government BEFORE this bill passes without amendments. I will absolutely be there, as will many other Chapter Leads and, hopefully, lots of providers, their clients and our friends.

Ladies, this is a very, very important event. I understand that no one wants to inconvenience their clients or lose a day's pay. However, this is a minor inconvenience for everyone compared to the problems providers and families will face should Bill 10 be passed as it is. We all know this. It's time to ante up and be seen and heard in order to save our industry...and frankly, our reputations as childcare providers.

Anyone who wishes to attend, please contact me at c.a.fredenburgh@gmai l.com and I'll start compiling a list. Anyone who wishes to attend (hopefully loads of you and your clients) will have to placed on a list for security reasons. Please take some time to consider this.
    Last edited by cfred; 09-29-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Euphoric !
    I don't know why, but when I put my email address, it shows a space between the i and the l which buggers up my email when you copy and paste. Just be sure to take that space out.

Expansive...
    That's great! I myself, am already off that day but because I have back to back appts all day so I will not be able to make it. However, I will be anxiously waiting for a report! Good luck, I kow you will all do amazing.

Euphoric !
    Thanks Lou! It's very exciting and we actually might have a shot at some changes I'll let you know. Really hoping more providers will get involved. This is for all of us. We need bodies at Queen's Park.

Starting to feel at home...
    That's amazing! So glad to hear it!

Euphoric !
    Will you be joining us in Queen's Park Gloucester Mom? We really need some providers to step up and participate in this event.