Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scam email

I got jimmy hazel dadson email just right now. Lol. It's not my first scam email so I knew. I never take a kid nor a deposit that is not in person. Also on the email it's not sent to me. The TO: line has his email on it not mine. Clue #1!!

Expansive...
    I got Jimmy Hazel Dadson too, with a son named Andy. It arrived today.

Outgoing
    Dadson??? hahaha

The next one's gonna be... Michael Lisa Momdaughter.

Starting to feel at home...
    I also got one from Mr. Dadson today.

Starting to feel at home... FSD's Avatar
    Got one today too from Mr. Dadson.

Thanks so much for this thread, everyone! Instincts told me something was rather shady about "Jimmy Hazel Dadson" so I googled his rather unusual name and found this. He has quite a story and something seemed amiss with his tale and willingness to share a picture and such personal information. Thanks for the heads up, all!

Jimmy Hazel Dadson

Hi, This guy just tried to contact me (first email below) and tried to contact me again with pics of himself...see below

Be careful

Greetings,

My name is Mr Dadson, I'm 39 years old and a single father. I just got your contact on internet, while searching for a daycare for my son. I'll like to know if you have a space to register my 3 years hold son now or in September. My son's name is Andy, he was born on: August 15th 2012.

I will like to always drop him at your homedaycare 9 AM to 4PM from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday. But if you are not available from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday, let me know your availability for part time, so we may consider that as well.

Please get back to me on time if you have open for my son, let me know your fees per day/week and please tell me about your home daycare daily activities and meals as well, so i can get back to you as soon as possible.

1)Do you have open for my son?

2)Tell me Daily/Weekly fees?

3)Daily routine and meals?

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

Second email

Greetings,

Sorry for my late response. Thanks so much for your reply. I lost Andy's mum during childbirth. I've been the only parent Andy has grown to know for three years of his life.I really want the best for my son because that was the promise I made to my wife as she had her last breath. Enough of the sad story, but I think I've to tell you all this details in other for you to know us better. I need you to understand that Andy being in save hands is priority for me and as I put him in your care, please treat him like your own. I would have loved to call you so we can meet immediately, but we're presently on vacation in Mexico and will return to Canada in 2 weeks.

My son Andy is a very happy child, he's toilet trained, doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. Also, he his potty trained. We will return to Canada on the 25th of this month August, my son can begin with you on the 26th of August, if 26th of August is not available, you can give me any other resumption date that is okay with you.

I will like to know if there will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recent picture with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if there will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

Regards

Shy

Jimmy H Dadson hazeldadson@icloud.c a emails

Thank you for this information, I am also receiving emails from this person, demanding my address to send a cheque. I didn't see this thread the first time I googled his name. Thank you for confirmation

His name: Jimmy H Dadson, son Andy
    Email: hazeldadson@icloud.c a

scam email

Thanks for posting on FB. I knew this name sounded familiar 'Jimmy Hazel Dadson' ...other than the tone of the first email, never thought anything odd about it, but then the next email I found to be stranger ...I found it odd that someone was looking for care when they were out of the country and also telling me their life story and including photos? I had never received anything like this before. I am guessing the money order scam part is to follow, but will be ignoring any further emails from this individual. Thanks again.

In case anyone else is approached as well, here are what the emails I received looked like:

First contacted on Aug.10th, 2015 here was the email:
    ------------------------------------
    Jimmy Hazel Dadson <hazeldadson@icloud. com>

Greetings,

My name is Mr Dadson, I'm 39 years old and a single father. I just got your contact on internet, while searching for a daycare for my son. I'll like to know if you have a space to register my 3 years old son now or in September. My son's name is Andy, he was born on: August 15th 2012.

I will like to always drop him at your homedaycare 9 AM to 4PM from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday. But if you are not available from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday, let me know your availability for part time, so we may consider that as well.

Please get back to me on time if you have open for my son, let me know your fees per day/week and please tell me about your home daycare daily activities and meals as well, so i can get back to you as soon as possible.

1)Do you have open for my son?
    2)Tell me Daily/Weekly fees?
    3)Daily routine and meals?

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks
    ------------------

Here was the email from Aug. 12, 2015

---------------------
    Jimmy Hazel Dadson <hazeldadson@icloud. com>
    hazeldadson@icloud.c om <hazeldadson@icloud. com>

Greetings,

Sorry for my late response. Thanks so much for your reply. I lost Andy's mum during childbirth. I've been the only parent Andy has grown to know for three years of his life.I really want the best for my son because that was the promise I made to my wife as she had her last breath. Enough of the sad story, but I think I've to tell you all this details in other for you to know us better. I need you to understand that Andy being in save hands is priority for me and as I put him in your care, please treat him like your own. I would have loved to call you so we can meet immediately, but we're presently on vacation in Mexico and will return to Canada in 2 weeks.

My son Andy is a very happy child, he's toilet trained, doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. Also, he his potty trained. We will return to Canada on the 25th of this month August, my son can begin with you on the 26th of August, if 26th of August is not available, you can give me any other resumption date that is okay with you.

I will like to know if there will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recent picture with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if there will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

Regards

---------
    the 2nd email also included two photos of father and son.