Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parent meetings

Starting to feel at home...
    Thank you ladies. Bright sparks, the issue with the mat leave Mom has been solved. We spoke face to face this morning and after her seeing it in my contract she totally agreed it would be in the kids best interest. I should have put it in the contract a looooooong time ago but never had issue so didn't. As for face to face communication, you are so right. That is the way it will be done from now on. I emailed with this Mom in the past because her husband always did the pick up and drop off on mat leave, and I wanted to talk to her not him. As for the sleeper Mom lol, we will see what becomes of it. I'm ready to terminate if she doesn't get on board. I spoke with her as well and she didn't respond as she wants to talk to her husband about it. Really?? Anyway thank you everyone for your advice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha33 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha33 View Post
    Thank you ladies. Bright sparks, the issue with the mat leave Mom has been solved. We spoke face to face this morning and after her seeing it in my contract she totally agreed it would be in the kids best interest. I should have put it in the contract a looooooong time ago but never had issue so didn't. As for face to face communication, you are so right. That is the way it will be done from now on. I emailed with this Mom in the past because her husband always did the pick up and drop off on mat leave, and I wanted to talk to her not him. As for the sleeper Mom lol, we will see what becomes of it. I'm ready to terminate if she doesn't get on board. I spoke with her as well and she didn't respond as she wants to talk to her husband about it. Really?? Anyway thank you everyone for your advice.
    So glad the Mat leave mom came to her senses and it's all working out for you. As for the other woman, deep breaths and just see what she comes back with and take it from there.