Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Home Playground.

Indoor Home Playground is designed for various sport activities, facilitating increased physical development of children ages from 3.5 years.

In the standard configuration on the Indoor Home Gym set six sports equipment:
    - rope
    - gymnastic rings
    - rope-ladder
    - Swedish wall
    - horizontal bar with a wide grip
    - trapezoid

No drillings in ceiling or floor are necessary, since the equipment is only clamped.

visit our website http://olympickids.ca

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Olymp...44342732314311

That's great, will be looking forward to the site opening! I'm working on a home gym right now and any equipment options will be appreciated. Already installed the ceilings, the floor and painted the walls, it looks gorgeous! I'll be happy to see my kids having fun there.

It will be an excellent playground for children, but I would also add a trampoline here. Children are very fond of jumping on trampolines, and to some extent it is also considered a sports exercise. Now there are many types of trampolines, on site trampolines.guide I saw safe trampolines with a fence net, so that the children were completely safe and without parental supervision.