Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh man !!!!!!!

Expansive...
    Thank you !!! We lost so many family members this last two years and decided to live !!!!
    This opportunity literally fell into our laps !!! So Friday will be letting dayhome parents know !!
    The house is soo beautiful !!!!

Starting to feel at home...
    That sounds great! Good for you for following your dream, and good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gloucestermom For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Good for you! Enjoy the peace and quiet of the country!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jodaycare For This Useful Post:

I am so happy for you. I would love to live in the country again. There is something soul lifting about waking up in the morning during the fall, to see deer in the fog. Tears. When you move will you be re-establishing your daycare, or are you done.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 33 Daiseys For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    I will be done ! We are going to slow down and concentrate on our last dd who is six . My friends are bugging me big time because I'm soo city but this acreage is beautiful !! We will be quite out there ! There's a lake not 40 ft away from the porch !!
    We have been doing a unit study on Laura Ingalls and have been talking about trying this for years !!! And I'm so nervous/excited !!
    It's kind of surreal !!

Euphoric !
    Now I am really curious! Are you giving notice in 3 days or giving 3 days notice of closing? Are you just up and moving over the weekend???? Or do you have time to move slowly? Sounds exciting!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee-Bee For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Wow sounds so exciting. Circumstances can change with us just like they can with families. While they may be upset when you know you are doing what is best for your family that is what matters. With all of the negatives going around right now with daycare coming to peace with your next chapter in life will do so much for your family's happiness and well being. Wishing you all the best. There are many stories of those that left the city for country life and for those that have never lived in the country or retired to the cottage or experienced the natural wonder outside a city well they don't know what they are missing out on. Good luck to you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Thanks I'm so glad I have your support !! I'm giving notice but will work November . I'm giving a months notice but I feel terrible for my dcf !
    I will start moving this weekend ! I already have keys !!

Euphoric !
    Awesome! I thought you were moving immediately and I was thinking holy moly what a whirlwind of events in just a few days!! I can't imagine packing up and moving in such a short time...a month seems much more manageable for packing up a house!

Expansive...
    Yes !! But we usually plan everything and this has flip flopped our lives in a decision made in 2 days !!
    I text all my dcms and everybody knows and now it's official in my mind !!