Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oh man !!!!!!!

Expansive...

Oh man !!!!!!!

Yikes !!! Ok so what would you do if a dream became reality and you had two days to decide but that means you have to give your dayhome notice in 3 days !!!!
    That is me right now !! Do you go for it ??

Euphoric !
    is it forsure? how badly do you want it and what the hell is it?

Euphoric !
    also, would you still be interested in this opportunity if you hadn't had a dream about it?

Euphoric !
    Yes go for it! If the dream will benefit you and your family and make you happy!

What is it?!?!?!!!! Lol

Euphoric !
    I know! She left us in suspense!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Do what makes you happy, dreams are so great. Especially when you tell others about your dream lol. Sharing also makes you feel good

Expansive...
    Aw sorry !!!! I am running around so excited !!!! I was given an opportunity for an adventure !! So here I go !!! I'm giving notice on Friday and closing my dayhome to live in the country !! I' will now live with cows in my yard !!! There's a beautiful farm house and I'm moving !!!
    My dd , husband and I are going to live on an acreage ! I start moving on Saturday !!
    My dd will have 40 min commute but since I homeschool it will be my baby and I !!!
    Last edited by Secondtimearound; 10-28-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Euphoric !
    That's awesome!! There's something so special about country living!

Good luck in the next chapter of your story!! I'm excited for you! Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    You are soooo lucky. I lived in the country many years ago and wish I could go back. Dh and I talk about it all the time. Maybe when I retire. You will absolutely love it! Good luck and enjoy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha33 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Well having just read this thread and seeing your decision, I can see I'm a little late to this party.

But I would have said "Go for it" too. I used to be a planner with a backup plan or three but a few of lifes curve balls and I now know that sh*i happens. Live life, follow your dreams however scary they might seem. Whilst you sit there waiting until it's the right time to take a leap of faith, life is passing you by.

We spend so much time waiting for things not in our control - for a promotion, until we are established, for a pregnancy to end, for teething to end...so many excuses to wait until a certain event happens before we act. Do it.

I seriously wish you the very best at this exciting time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael For This Useful Post: