Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xmas Gifts

Shy

Xmas Gifts

I usually order gifts for kids online so it's one less errand for me to run. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good site where I can find something for boys and girls (I always buy the same thing) for about $10-$20 per kid? One year I spent $30 per kid and that got a little pricey for my budget. Last year I found these really cute, soft dogs on amazon.ca for $10 a piece and they were a big hit around here. If I can't think of anything I might get cats this year lol

Starting to feel at home...
    When you order from Amazon it's plus shipping costs right? I love the idea of the same thing for boys and girls. I don't have any sites but will keep an eye on this thread.
    Last edited by Samantha33; 10-29-2014 at 10:19 AM.

check out Ebates when you order through them they direct you to the site like amazon and you get a percent back in form of a cheque. Also tho the best is Aliexpress.com i use it all the time cheap cheap!!!

Amazon is fantastic as you get free shipping over $25. I keep my eye open for sales all year round so some years their gifts have been purchased in the summer.

Outgoing
    I use Chapters a lot of the time. They have a lot of gifts in the $10 - $20 range.

Euphoric !
    I literally just went through my toy/gift stash last night and got it organized for Christmas lol. I had stuff in there I had forgotten about! 3 of the 4 kids are done though I buy things throughout the year to have on hand for birthdays and Christmases.

Lately I've been buying items from aliexpress. I got each child a shirt to go along with their gift...waiting on 2 to arrive still!

Outgoing
    I crochet so this year I made all the kids cute hats and mittens, will also give a book. Finances are tight this year.

I'm all about books here! I usually scout out Chapters/Indigo bargain bin If you are in the GTA area, there is a Samko & Meeko (sp?) warehouse. The books are ridiculously cheap. but that does require going out to shop

Outgoing
    We have value valet (value drug mart's online store), they have some nice Melissa and Doug and crayola stuff for under $10. Plus it's free shipping for over $25 (for alberta anyway). That and I order from scholastic at my sins school. The books I buy end up being $2-5 each.

Euphoric !
    Last year I crochet snowmen hand puppets and then gave then the Frosty the Snowman book I bought through scholastic - if you don't have your own kids in school ask a neighbour if they get the flyers.