Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Illegal Daycare Blitz

Another post got me thinking that we need to go on an illegal daycare blitz to get these guys out of business. Not only will it create a shortage of spaces before the Bill has been read (drawing attention to the lack of legal/quality spots available if the Bill goes through) but will also put a more realistic number on how many providers there are and hopefully highlight how the reporting process is currently flawed. Also, we need to get our daycare's filled before the Bill becomes a law. By Sept when it possibly comes to fruition, those babies will be two and we will be able to accept new babies at a premium rate! I don't know of any illegal daycare's but I wouldn't hesitate to report them if I did.

Follow up calls to the media for all reports that don't get investigated or daycares that continue to operate despite being illegally run.

Expansive...
    How do you know if a daycare is illegal ?
    I suppose just by asking but they may say they are legal or licensed and how would you know if they are not- it seems the problems happen like a death of a child, is when the illegal daycare have way too many children
    that can happen anywhere in Canada but they seem to hide the kids away and never going out and about so we can find them and report them