Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Thread: Local Rallies

Threaded View

Euphoric !

Local Rallies

There have been and will continue to be rallies held all over the province in various cities. Keep up to date on the CICPO website and on pages for your own cities. The next biggest rally is on Monday, Nov 17th at Queen's Park between 12pm and 2pm. Some of our colleagues will be speaking that day in Committee on all our behalf. Below is a link to the youtube video of the rally outside MPP Naqvi's office. In my personal opinion, he was met with very articulate questions which (again in my opinion) made him a smidge uncomfortable. The woman beside him in the black/white jacket, who can give a hairy eyeball like no one else I've met is our very own Heidi Higgins, co founder and spokesperson for CICPO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ0chz0OUfs&app=desktop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfred For This Useful Post: