Hello everyone.

I have a question regarding changes to your contracts. The majority of my dc parents have been here for years, and have become part of the family, HOWEVER.....some are conveniently forgetting (or think policies don't apply to them) the original policies discussed.

I do implement minor changes each year, but I need to come up with a new policy for parents whi knowingly send their child to dc sick (but deny this when I have to send little ones home).

What do you think of implementing a $25 cleaning /sanitizing fee in the event parents insist little ones are good to attend...but either vomit, have uncontrollable diarrhea, fever that conveniently pops up within 4 hours of being here (we all have parents that try to cover up a fever
By giving tylenol prior to arriving) or chronic cough/runny nose/goopy eyes/crying).

I hate to do this as the dc families are all so wonderful...BUT I can't keep cleaning, and subjecting the other chidren, myself and my family to contracting illnesses that can be
Avpided if parents would stop trying to mask their child's symptoms andinsisting they are not contagious.

Please forgive spelling...I have a horrible bout of pink eye after contracting it from a dcg whos parents insisted it was just a cold in her eyes.