Feeling off today, not sure what's going on but decided to give myself a break and by 10am decided that a Xmas movie before lunch was just fine. Kids are in a trance lol...definitely not an every day thing but if it means I can get my snuggle on with a hot water bottle on this occasion then so be it.

This is potentially my last Xmas doing daycare as I'm supposed to be going to school. I say supposed to be, because my house is kind of falling apart and part of me thinks I should postpone by a year and keep my income to cover some big repair jobs....anyway. Let's say it is my last, then I have a Pinterest account full of Xmas stuff that I'm going to make every effort to get through this season, not just for the kiddies, but for me too I always have a fun packed program in December. I love it!

I've booked the Early years centre for the party which I do each year, and Santa has confirmed. Working on my buffet menu and starting to get my Xmas activities organized and planned out for the month of December. Then I'm off from Dec 19th until Jan 5th.

What has everyone else got planned?