Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    I love part timers !!!! Lol I find it so exciting to match up needs to fill a full time spot !!! Lol somehow I always fill them !! I charge alot more for part timers and I like having different faces on different days !!
    In the contract the days and hours needed are listed and there are no changes !!! Then I can fill the empty spots !!
    I filled a Monday , Wednesday , Friday with another family that needed Tuesdays and Thursdays and charged them $15 more a day , each than the going daily rate .
    Last edited by Secondtimearound; 11-26-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Euphoric !
    Also something my area would not support. There is no way I could charge $45 a day for part-time. It is $30 across the board no matter what. Another reason to not take part-time anymore.

Euphoric !
    I've considered charging more for part time but my hope is to just cut it out once my last 2 part time's are gone. I think it makes perfect sense to charge more. I have a feeling that once a dc or 2 started doing this, more would follow! When I first opened, I started at $30 even though most were still $22-28 and I find now more and more are charging between $30 and 35.

Expansive...
    It's funny because every time I interviewed full time positions at $35 , I always was asked if my prices were firm !! I guess people assume part time to be more expensive because I only have had one family complain !