Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Starting to feel at home...

Halloween ~ boo?!

Well folks, I think I had the SHORTEST interview ever tonight.....they pulled into my driveway, looked at my house and then drove out!

I have had ZERO luck with advertising for a child....now my Halloween decorations are too spooky?? Most likely Jehovah Witnesses or Ultra Christian types but really, how rude is it to not even come to the door and offer an explanation? I called them after I knew they would be home, and surprise, they screened my call, so I asked them to call me back politely just to let me know what happened. I also explained that I am of the Catholic faith and that we celebrate Halloween, Christmas and Birthdays here.

I spent all day cleaning, got all my paperwork and artwork out, got my husband to come home early from work to take the children off to Guides/sparks for me....argh. So frustrating!!!!!!!!! !

Sighs. It was only for a part time spot (my thinking was that it was better than no child bc I am in such a drought!) so, its not a huge deal but I am getting soooo discouraged lately.

Sorry to vent....AGAIN!http://www.daycarebear.ca/forum/imag.../RpS_blink.gif
    Last edited by lori123; 10-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.