Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Scam, single Dad looking for daycare for a little boy.

Hello everyone, I know this isn't new. I wanted to share anyways just in case.this is the second email,I receive the first one was a short email requesting a spot and some more info.this is the email account. Aprecalloy@icloud.co m Greetings!

Sorry for my late response, your message went straight into my junk folder, i was very lucky to found it. I would have loved to call you but we are presently on vacation and calling you will not be convenient for me, that's why i chose email for proper understanding.

I will be dropping him at your place by 9 AM and pick him by 4 PM from Monday to Friday. But if you do not have an available spot from Monday to Friday, let me know the available time you have presently on your part-time spot.

My son's name is Davis, he was born on: November 23rd 2011.

It will be great for him to start soon. I will be happy if you can tell me about how save, clean and comfortable your place is for children? Please tell me about your daily routine, meals and your experience.

I will get back to you with all the necessary information you need to know about my son and our picture as soon as i hear from you.

Thanks

Thanks for your detailed response to my questions. I'm a 39 years old single father, so i want my child to be in save and secure hand. I'm happy and comfortable to put my child in your care. As i said before, i would have loved to call you and meet with you immediately, but we are presently on vacation in Germany, we will return to Canada in less three weeks.

As i said before my son Davis is 3 years old, He's toilet trained, don't have allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. His already potty trained. My son can start by 15th of December, but if 15th of December is available, you can give me any other resumption date according to your opens.

I will like to know if their will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recently pictures with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if their will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

ThanksHello,

Alright, everything is perfectly understood. We are okay with any start-up date that is available. We will arrive back to Canada on the 15th of December and meet you for the interview to sign all paper works needed to be signed with you in person, so he can start any other day you want.

I need your name and address to mail 1 month deposit of money order or bank draft to you as soon as possible by express mail to secure my son’s spot with you. This is very important because i have had a tough time trying to get a spot for my child before contacting you, most of the homes/daycares i contacted were already filled up and and won't have opens until March or June next year, so with the payment of one month deposit i will be 100% sure that my son’s spot is secured.

Waiting for your response soon.

Thanks so much

Expansive...
    I just got a similar email that seemed fishy...

I received two of the exact same scam emails. I responded to one because it sounded like maybe he was another country, but definitely a scam when he said he needed my bank info!

I got this exact same email with the exact same email address. I knew it was a scam right away. Buggers.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Hello everyone, I know this isn't new. I wanted to share anyways just in case.this is the second email,I receive the first one was a short email requesting a spot and some more info.this is the email account. Aprecalloy@icloud.co m Greetings!

Sorry for my late response, your message went straight into my junk folder, i was very lucky to found it. I would have loved to call you but we are presently on vacation and calling you will not be convenient for me, that's why i chose email for proper understanding.

I will be dropping him at your place by 9 AM and pick him by 4 PM from Monday to Friday. But if you do not have an available spot from Monday to Friday, let me know the available time you have presently on your part-time spot.

My son's name is Davis, he was born on: November 23rd 2011.

It will be great for him to start soon. I will be happy if you can tell me about how save, clean and comfortable your place is for children? Please tell me about your daily routine, meals and your experience.

I will get back to you with all the necessary information you need to know about my son and our picture as soon as i hear from you.

Thanks

Thanks for your detailed response to my questions. I'm a 39 years old single father, so i want my child to be in save and secure hand. I'm happy and comfortable to put my child in your care. As i said before, i would have loved to call you and meet with you immediately, but we are presently on vacation in Germany, we will return to Canada in less three weeks.

As i said before my son Davis is 3 years old, He's toilet trained, don't have allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. His already potty trained. My son can start by 15th of December, but if 15th of December is available, you can give me any other resumption date according to your opens.

I will like to know if their will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recently pictures with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if their will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

ThanksHello,

Alright, everything is perfectly understood. We are okay with any start-up date that is available. We will arrive back to Canada on the 15th of December and meet you for the interview to sign all paper works needed to be signed with you in person, so he can start any other day you want.

I need your name and address to mail 1 month deposit of money order or bank draft to you as soon as possible by express mail to secure my son’s spot with you. This is very important because i have had a tough time trying to get a spot for my child before contacting you, most of the homes/daycares i contacted were already filled up and and won't have opens until March or June next year, so with the payment of one month deposit i will be 100% sure that my son’s spot is secured.

Waiting for your response soon.

Thanks so much
    I got an email from the same address a few days ago. I had previously got a long winded email about 6 months ago from him. This time it sounded more legit but I told James Siwell that I no longer had a spot available.

Hey, I also received exactly the same email from that name with a picture of him and a boy( wonder if it's true), he asked for my name, bank info and address so he can wire his 1 month advance but I told him that I will only accept cash and didn't receive any message from him yet. I'm glad that I read this thread, now I am aware of his bogus. Thanks for sharing!

Received an almost identical email from Jimmy Dadson. Was suspicious almost immediately when he referred to himself as "Mr. Dadson" lol.

Greetings,

My name is Mr Dadson, I'm 39 years old and a single father. I just got your contact on internet, while searching for a daycare for my son. I'll like to know if you have a space to register my 3 years hold son now or in September. My son's name is Andy, he was born on: August 15th 2012.

I will like to always drop him at your homedaycare 9 AM to 4PM from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday. But if you are not available from Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday, let me know your availability for part time, so we may consider that as well.

Please get back to me on time if you have open for my son, let me know your fees per day/week and please tell me about your home daycare daily activities and meals as well, so i can get back to you as soon as possible.

1)Do you have open for my son?

2)Tell me Daily/Weekly fees?

3)Daily routine and meals?

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

Greetings,

Sorry for my late response. Thanks so much for your reply. I lost Andy's mum during childbirth. I've been the only parent Andy has grown to know for three years of his life.I really want the best for my son because that was the promise I made to my wife as she had her last breath. Enough of the sad story, but I think I've to tell you all this details in other for you to know us better. I need you to understand that Andy being in save hands is priority for me and as I put him in your care, please treat him like your own. I would have loved to call you so we can meet immediately, but we're presently on vacation in Mexico and will return to Canada in 2 weeks.

My son Andy is a very happy child, he's toilet trained, doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. Also, he his potty trained. We will return to Canada on the 25th of this month August, my son can begin with you on the 26th of August, if 26th of August is not available, you can give me any other resumption date that is okay with you.

I will like to know if there will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recent picture with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if there will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

Regards

Thanks for sharing!