Hello
Sorry this is long looking for any advice
SO I just opened my day home beginning of December I have a 3 year ole full time and just started a one year old. ( two kids of my own 10 months and 3 years). Anyway the one year old that I have just started his mom works shift work so she pays me full time rate but he's only here at most 16 days per month. The issue I am having with her is she keeps telling me what to do! He has been here for 6 nights (2-11:30) she has an issue with my bedtime which is 7:00 as my kids are tired and ready to go to bed she wants him going to bed at 8. She tells me what to feed him when she drops him off, she questions everything I do and why I do it, she doesn't like my nap schedule, he is one and she wants me to hand feed him and help him drink. My 10 month old does more than this little one and I'm trying to teach him to be independent but the mom wants more. The last straw was tonight she's supposed to come at 11:30 she texted me as she has to work an hour late! I asked how often this will happen as I can't stay up that late as I have kids showing up at 6:45, she is arguing with me as to what the big deal is its only an hour. She never told me in the interview this would be a possibility and now she questioning me as to why I don't want to do it. We have argued everyday for the last 6 days. Am I over reacting or should I terminate care on someone who just won't let me do my job my way?

Thanks
I'm so frustrated