Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Merry Ho Ho Everyone!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I hope everyone who is off is enjoying their time with family and friends and for the rest of us, may today fly by but our 4 day weekend go slow lol.

I received wonderful cards, pics and gifts from my families this year and am feeling very spoiled! I'm closing at noon today and looking forward to some days off!! Still struggling a bit with my exhaustion but no rest in sight soon. My 4 day weekend next week should be a better one for sleeping right??! Lol

I look to this site for advice, encouragement, ideas and support! I really do consider you all coworkers and wish you all the best in the new year!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Thank you 5LM. I'm off this week, and I got to take my oldest daughter to playtime with a friend of hers. It's such a treat going somewhere during a non busy time.

Starting to feel at home...
    Merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays!

Euphoric !
    Well, holidays are over until nye! I'm down one this week so just 3 mon-wed and than off for 4 days again. Wondered how today would be....they all came in great (ran in, didn't say bye to parents lol) and we are watching a movie right now (Frozen of course!!) it's way too cold outside so I'm glad they aren't crazy hectic because fresh air is not an option today! My late child is gone thus week and my other Kate child is getting picked up around 3/330 today.....I've probably jinxed myself now though and will have an early child stay late lol

How's your Monday? And how were the holidays?

Outgoing
    Still on holidays here. I have a hair appointment this afternoon, and I usually walk because it's only a few blocks away. I just checked the weather, and I don't think I'll walk today. Feels like -44. Ouch.
    I have a bunch of school work to catch up on, I had to put it on hold with all the Christmas stuff going on. So hopefully my own kids cooperate today so I can working on that.

Euphoric !
    Lucky you!! I had a hair appt yesterday lol.