Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Cool Article re home childcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/regnard..._16537704.html

I have recently begun discussions with the author of this article that was just picked up by Huffington Post. He's got some great ideas about utilizing home childcare to alleviate the childcare crisis. The fact that he's interested in continuing conversations AND his writing is being picked up by the popular Huff Post is good, good, good! Though I think this is really the first time he's looked at unlicensed care, we have the opportunity now to get our message out even further. We are beginning discussions exploring the possibility of a registry, though it is still in the preliminary stages of discussion. He asked for my contribution to his next article, which I have submitted and I have an interview about ICP care with Toronto Life Magazine on Saturday. The long and short of it is that our sector is, once again, in the spotlight. Please feel free to add to the discussion at the bottom of this progressive article and have your clients do the same, if they're interested. Little contributions like this help us get our message out and keep our efforts in the spotlight.

If you are seeking help assignment is a wise decision for students facing academic challenges. Professional assistance can provide valuable insights and support to ensure the successful completion of tasks.

Hello .I recently had the privilege of using an online service for my Letter of Recommendation (LoR) writing and editing needs, and it was an absolute game-changer. As a grad student swamped with applications, crafting LoRs was becoming overwhelming. This service proved to be a lifesaver. The writing team exhibited exceptional skills in transforming my qualifications and experiences into compelling LoRs. Their ability to tailor each letter to its specific purpose and audience was remarkable. My LoRs sounded not only professional but also genuinely heartfelt.The editing services were equally impressive. You can buy letter of recommendation on this site . They refined my initial drafts, catching every grammatical error and enhancing the overall structure. The feedback provided was constructive and immensely helpful in improving the content's quality.