Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

What to make for a lunch with company

I have family coming over on Sun for my daughter's birthday and I have an interesting crowd coming. My MIL (she seems to think she is just super health conscious but it is a bit extreme and she is very picky), a vegetarian, FIL and his g-friend who are quite health conscious but eat a healthier/varied diet and my family.

My daughter wants pizza but no one (except us) would indulge in a slice. We had pizza on her actual birthday anyways so we won't have it again anyway.

I don't entertain much and when I do I tend to do brunch or BBQ. Any ideas? My first thought was lasagna but realized the noodles and cheese wouldn't be eaten. I would like something I could make a head if possible and have in the oven when they are here.

Euphoric !
    http://snappygourmet.com/2011/12/09/...uash-stir-fry/

We had this tonight. Mmmmm, pretty simple to make, quite healthy as it uses the spaghetti squash instead of noodles. It's very flavorful. Skip the chicken to be vegetarian (we skipped it as I served pork on the side).

It's pretty hearty and filling so with some other options on the side it could work well.

That's all I got at the moment, because we just ate it and it was pretty yummy so that's all I can think about right now :-)