Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    I always reply to them with "Nice try!" Lol. I don't ever hear back from them after!

I also received a weird response from my add on Kijiji

I'm in the process of trying to fill some spots asap. ( My mat. leave ends at the end of april 2015) Im new in this business and I have to say its pretty stressfull these last few days, every time the phone rings I run to it hoping its for my daycare..

Anyways, I'v been advertising like crazy lately and just a few hours after posting an add on Kijiji I received a very very strange phone call from a man.

He wanted to know if I still had spots left and how many. I told him I didnt have any spots reserved for now. He told me he was looking for spots for 3 to 5 childrens...

I immediatly said 3 to 5 childrens?? Well... do you have 3 or you have 5? How old are they? He said they are all in the group of 1 year old... hummm..

I asked where he was calling from then he proceed to say he is from toronto and he his calling for a group of family that lives in my town and he had a really hard time saying my town name....

I said his story sounded a little bit complicated, maybe that the parents could call me directly and we could meet to discuss all of this....?

He then responded that he would look into it and call me back tomorrow morning... which of course he never did...
    ¸
    Once I hung up with him I didnt know what to think, what was that all about? Was he checking if I was taking in too many childrens or I dont know..

It was an unknown # and I could hear a LOT of people in the background talking at the same time like a calling center...

Has anyone ever had a call like this before? Im new to this... my friend who also owns a day care for a few years now told me not to stress over this but I'm the kind of person who stresses over everything....