Morning Ladies,

I received an e-mail shortly after advertising for an open spot, and replied back to say I had availability. A week went by, and I received a reply saying that the e-mail had gone to spam but now he had found it. He wanted to know how safe and comfortable my daycare is. I wrote back a really, really detailed e-mail. Then at 3:47 am I get this:

"Hi,

Thanks for your detailed response to my questions. I'm a 39 years old single father, so i want my child to be in save and secure hand. I'm happy and comfortable to put my child in your care. As i said before, i would have loved to call you and meet with you immediately, but we are presently on vacation in Mexico.

As i said before my son Davis is 3 years old, He's toilet trained, don't have allergies or dietary restrictions and don't need any special care. He's a normal kid, very active with good behavior and no temperament. My son walk smartly on his own without stroller. His already potty trained. My son can start by 1st of February 2015, but if 1st of February 2015 is available, you can give me any other resumption date according to your opens.

I will like to know if their will be a registration fee or any additional charges before starting? I have attached myself and my son's recently pictures with this message, so you can know what we both look like.

Please get back to me on my question on if their will be any additional charges for registration as soon as you can.

Thanks"

And a photo is attached of a man with a little boy. Does this seem weird???

TYIA!!