Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Shy
    This is my first post here and I am just wondering if anyone can give me an approx. price for the 4 or 5 seater runabouts? They look amazing, I am looking to open a daycare soon and would need to walk my own kids to school, it is very close, but I wasn't sure how to get so many kids there, especially if they were under 2. Thanks for any help!

Starting to feel at home... Tot-Time's Avatar
    I have a quint runabout and mine with taxes and shipping cost me $1300 AN AMAZING DEAL, 3 yrs ago. This included the canopy, shield, basket, and tire upgrade.

The runabouts retain their value greatly and I could easily sell mine for $1300 or more now, in fact most used quads sell used for $1000-1300 depending on accessories and condition. I don't know about different areas but I found the cheapest place to buy a brand new runabout was directly from Rog Berg. He is always running deals on his runabouts Used runabouts in my area are very difficult to come by you have to be constantly checking the online ads.

Rog's website
    ~*~ Nicole's Tot-Time Daycare ~*~
    www.nicolestot-time.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tot-Time For This Useful Post:

Shy
    Thanks so much for the reply, that helps to know!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amberley7890 For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Right now Roger is running a spring sale on the runabouts. My quint came to $1555, with the rain cover, basket and snack trays, including shipping. GREAT deal. I saw a lady trying to sell hers on kijiji for $1500. There's NO WAY I would pay that for a used Runabout when I can get a new one for $50 more.

And the service from Roger is AMAZING. My good friend had her wheels break twice and he replaced them free of charge. He also sent the snack tray upgrade for FREE for her. You won't get customer service like that from a resale.
    ~ Mama to 4, Dayhome provider ~

Also, quads in my area of Ontario seem to resale for $700-800. They are $900 new from Roger with the spring sale right now.

Starting to feel at home... Tot-Time's Avatar
    I agree that the customer service through Rog is great! A friend of mines spokes on her six-seater broke and Rog replaced it free of charge!

I haven't had anything break on mine in the 3 years.

The runabouts are very popular in my little neck of the woods. At the park we hang out at there are some days where there are 4 - 5 runabouts lined up!
    ~*~ Nicole's Tot-Time Daycare ~*~
    www.nicolestot-time.com

LOL! Here too Tot-Time!! The three providers that I regularly get together with all have a Runabout...two with a quad and one with a quint. We'll be quite the spectacle at the park this spring!

There's actual licensed daycare centers in Ottawa that use them as well - The Children's Place ~ Kanata, and ELC at Algonquin College.

The daycares usually order them through daycare catelogues where a quint runabout runs for as much as $2200!! Not including shipping! Crazy...I don't know why everyone doesn't order straight from the source.

Euphoric !

Foundations Quad?

I'm just wondering if anyone has used the quad stroller made by Foundations. I can't afford a Runabout, but will need something to get the kids around in year round. I don't know what the best option is as I am new to the game. I can get a quad stroller for $479 plus tax new and then I see people selling them for $400-450 used and I can't figure out why they want so much! I am just wondering though if they are very hard to push?