Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Shy
    @tot-time: hi! I went to the website you suggested but how do you order it? Did I miss something? Lol. I am planning to buy the 6 seater runabout. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tot-Time View Post
    I have a quint runabout and mine with taxes and shipping cost me $1300 AN AMAZING DEAL, 3 yrs ago. This included the canopy, shield, basket, and tire upgrade.

The runabouts retain their value greatly and I could easily sell mine for $1300 or more now, in fact most used quads sell used for $1000-1300 depending on accessories and condition. I don't know about different areas but I found the cheapest place to buy a brand new runabout was directly from Rog Berg. He is always running deals on his runabouts Used runabouts in my area are very difficult to come by you have to be constantly checking the online ads.

Rog's website

Shy
    I am planning to buy soon. Can u tell me the website you bought it from? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by busybee View Post
    I ordered my runabout !! Althogether it cost me about $2120.00 with shipping and taxes for a 6 seater but it is going to make my life so much easier i should be getting this by the end of the week very excited!!

Expansive...
    I have a quad Runabout, which I bought second hand on kijij, and use it in all seasons, including winter(I have the sun shade and weathershield and basket for the back to carry our gear) It's easy to push, except for turning,which takes a bit of effort with a fixed wheel. I gave up my Foundations stroller years ago as it was heavy, and the wheels didn't turn well in the snow. I have also ordered replacement parts from Roger Berg, and had them in about 2 weeks(I'm in the GTA)
    My vote is for the runabout-hands down!

Euphoric !
    I had experience with the foundations at a centre I worked in....hated it! Hard to push and turn BUT I did like the side by side for the kids to interact with each other.

I have a runabout and LOVE it!! Super simple to push (even with one hand), fits everywhere and has the sun shade and basket. Turning is also very simple even with all 4 kids in it but the wheel is a fixed one. Just be careful loading and unloading as I found out the first time I used it!! haha....luckily no injuries!

Expansive...
    @Yojbongo- I sent an email for parts to runabout@teleport.co m and then he emailed me a price list. I phoned in the final order to Roger Berg at 503 649-7922.
    5 little monkeys was right, the loading can be tricky until you get used to it. I load the heaviest first in the front seat and then medium sized kids, and the babies in the back seat. When you unload, do it in reverse order so you unload from the back seat and move towards the front.

Euphoric !
    The first time I unloaded, I was taking out the first kid and my fiance was taking out the third...and the stroller tipped backwards....luckily he had quick reflexes!

My kids are all pretty similar in weight (the little ones are probably heavier than the older kids lol) and I have two little ones that don't always stay where I need them. So I put them in first and than out last....helps with the supervision of them!

Starting to feel at home...
    I'm curious where anyone from the West Coast orders these runabouts? I get the feeling most of the responses are from people back East...
    I have an older triple peg that I got for basically nothing from a daycare provider who was closing. It is way more difficult to push compared to my double BOB amd challenging to steer, but I'll make do for now. Looking for something better eventaually.

Euphoric !
    I'm in MB and got mine from kijjiji from a daycare centre. I think you can order directly on their website though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6