Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...
    There's a well-used quad runabout for sale in Ottawa right now for $400. http://www.usedottawa.com/classified...about_14545962

It looks like it's in rough shape but I bet it still has a lot of life left in it.

Euphoric !
    But it might be a lot cheaper to buy it and then get new wheels or seatbelts or whatever part is in bad shape replaced than buying new. Although you do run the risk of the repairs starting to add up to the point where buying new and selling used would be better. Besides the tax writeoff is more if you buy new.

Expansive...
    I use a Choo Choo Wagon. It can go up to 6 'cabooses' I think. Fantastic.

It goes smoothly and went somehwat okay in the snow this winter although I made the older ones walk. The kid snever complain about going in it and there is no fighting or kicking each other because each child is separate.

http://www.sears.ca/product/step-2-c...0704361-701700

I ordered my runabout !! Althogether it cost me about $2120.00 with shipping and taxes for a 6 seater but it is going to make my life so much easier i should be getting this by the end of the week very excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe View Post
    Runabouts are large wheeled stroller www.bergdesign.net . They are not cheap, but if you call Ron directly he will usually give you a deal. Bye bye buggies are the "Red" ones. No rain cover heavy and doesnt "go" in the snow.
    Giraffe ty so much I ended up ordering it! You should call Ron and tell him you refered me and get your $20 lol I'll let you know how it goes but i think its going to be great ty tax man for paying for half lol

I have a foundations Quad which I bought second hand last year for $375 only used just a few times but liked it although its super heavy. I have 2 18 months a 2 and 3 year old, I think when they get bigger I will have to think about getting something else.

I ordered the Peg Perego Triple stroller. The chassis arrived today and seats will be here in a couple of day. I've had their single and double for my kids and I LOVE Peg Perego! Worth every cent!!

I have a foundations quad and love it. It was much less expensive but holds just as many children and more stuff. The only problem is people selling them used do charge you almost as much as new. I found that I had to order from the states, which wasn't too bad and came in just over a week. They're not too hard to push, but I wouldn't suggest putting 3 and 4 yr olds in it (or at least not more than one).

I just bought a Joovy Big Caboose Sit and Stand from Kijiji for $150 bucks. They look pretty small and lightweight to fit three kids, which is why I like the idea. I haven't tried it out yet, as I am a new provider, and my other two dck's aren't starting until August.

Anyone use one before? What did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by agesandstagesdaycare View Post
    I ordered the Peg Perego Triple stroller. The chassis arrived today and seats will be here in a couple of day. I've had their single and double for my kids and I LOVE Peg Perego! Worth every cent!!
    I have an ancient Peg Triplette that I love!! It's gone through two other providers before me but is still my fav triple stroller. The shocks are awesome. I've made new seat covers but otherwise, I wouldn't change it! I've had newer triples come through my door but always am quick to sell because they don't hold up like the Peg.

And it's AWESOME in the winter snow. I have to walk to the school even in the winter and it does great.
    ~ Mama to 4, Dayhome provider ~