I am just venting, will probably be over this by the time I am done typing.

Yesterday, I bust my butt all day with the kids, my husband came home for 5pm so I could go to my daughter's teacher interview at 5:30 and he stayed home with my younger daughter. Once all my DC kids are picked up I rush over. The teacher is running behind so I wait to see her. Meet the teacher, pick up my oldest at her B&A care just down the hall and head home. My husband doesn't think to figure something out for supper, empty the dishwasher or anything really. He sat on the computer while my daughter watched a movie. Awesome. We had no real food in the house so I whipped some eggs up and we eat. Both girls want my attention and so does my husband. He keeps trying to tell me stuff that happened at work but really I am juggling 8 balls at this point and don't care. I take both girls upstairs for their bath, my eldest reminds me I promised her I would teach her a magic trick from her magic set. Get them both milk and a snack (my husband is on the computer again at this point), do stories, put them to bed. Throw a load in the washer, start the dishwasher and go grocery shopping. Come back and he's watching a movie. He didn't think to empty the recycling, the garbage or the full green bin while I was out. I put the groceries away, and empty garbage etc and go to bed.

He has the day off today, took it off so he could take my eldest out for her PD day. He told me he was getting up at 8. No sign of him. My daughter stayed with me in DC which was nice actually as she was a big help. She ate lunch and then I sent her up to find her dad and ask when they're going. I come upstairs after all the DC kids are down for nap and he says to me "why do you look so angry?" I almost flipped on him but didn't want to wreck my daughter's time with him as they were just heading out. I just said "I'm exhausted."

I know I need to speak up but I am just so annoyed and whenever I have an issue it some how always becomes about me so I don't ever bring anything up and this happens...I stew. I just wish he''d take some initiative.

I also felt myself feeling crabby and just being grumpy with my girls last night. He got to be the fun one today taking my daughter to "reptilia' as well.

Silver lining- they left so late that I have the house to myself at nap time...