Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Omg!!!

Outgoing
    We've all been there, I can just offer hugs

Starting to feel at home...
    All great advice, for new starters, I try not to soothe them too much, it may become habitual and they need to learn that we will not be carrying them all day long. Sounds like you are doing great and he is slowly calming down! I agree with tehe advice of making mom say goodbye. I have found with nnew little ones, a playpen in the main area with a few toys may help. He will feel secure and can see everything going on around him. Although at 2 he may be a little old for this, I've tried this with 12month olds usually and seems to help.
    Hoping he feels at home soon! Hugs to you!!

Thanks everyone!!

Don't you love newbies, you never know, what will be the outcome, patients. It will get better soon