Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Cheap parents

Outgoing
    MsBell...a lip balm....nice...I would love to receive a lip balm...I wish EVERYONE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE....the point I was trying to make was the fact that it was USED...YOU DON'T GIVE PERSONAL PRODUCTS TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE USED...IT'S WRONG....

Outgoing
    ABSOLUTELY...MsBell. ..those are the gifts that mean a lot to me....

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by suzie_homemaker View Post
    it seem to stress you a lot if you making post about christmas gift in march. Lol bit passive aggressive way to express it by posting strong view in hope one parent reads and feel bad.
    Maybe 40 parent read and think what a big expectation to have?

If you have issue with your client so upsetting that you choose to be insulted, your need address direct with client. I think you don't because you deep down know it not reasonable expectation.
    seriously? We need to shut this thread down real quick....I do apologize for starting it....

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma H View Post
    Suziehomemaker since you need an explanation for everything here it is...HOW DARE YOU wasn't meant in its literal context......calm down was directed for people who look into these threads a little too much...I felt in way people were being mean so I wanted to defend her as I would you if someone was mean to you even though I cant stand you...

I will not respond to you anymore because there is no point

Wine well needed
    I think that good idea since it seem okay and justified to you to defend imagined slights but your are first to insult and make situations personal. Maybe you apply own expectations to own behaviours.

I not need explanation nor ask for one. I just pointing out where you contradict yourself repeatedly to justify your words.

You claim not to recall, then you claim not to have really meaning the statement you make, you claim it okay for you not to ignore comment you over-react to but you not allow anyone else same right?

Why are we to blame when you contradict yourself and point it out or when we think you mean what you actually write? Surely you are at fault for poor logic and vocabulary? I guess easier to deflect blame and make victim shouts of attacks and meanness. Like teenagers. LOL That not on us, that on you.

I add you now to "ignore" list since you not really honest person with any accountability. :-)

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBell View Post
    I have been pretty lucky with gifts from DCP, they have all been very considerate. I did have one mom, that worked 1/2 days a lot (split shifts), and I used to have a half day rate, but it worked out that she would pick up right before lunch, and always say how good lunch smelled. then one day she asked her boy if he just wanted to stay for lunch (yes he did) next thing she asks for some. I was a little taken of guard, but also flattered that she wanted my cooking (my kids, well you know, they act like I'm trying to pioson them) anyways this started to become a bit of a habit, so I started to serve the more "kid friendly" stuff, think she wont want that....she did! then she admits "I would rather eat here, its cheaper for me then going out" and that was the end of that, and the end of the half day rate.
    talking about bad gifts though, one year, my MIL (ex MIL now) gave me her used kinky lingere for my birthday!!!!It was a set of crotchless panties and a nipple-less bra.......Oh, I know they were hers, because she said "They don't fit me anymore, so I thought you could have fun with them"
    Hmmm...gee...I wonder why she is your "ex" MIL....LOL

Starting to feel at home...
    Gifts are nice, but I certainly don't expect them.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by emma h View Post
    i don't even think we should be grouped with the above mentioned as those professions also deal with all kinds of other clients and ages. Their jobs are not specifically targeted at young children only. Not saying they don't deserve anything for their hard work lol and i am not saying that we are obligated to receive anything but if someone is to gift something at least gift it properly. I know a few days ago i posted a thread about baby shower gifts and not one of you mentioned you would re-gift your used baby clothes to someone. We as providers go above and beyond (sometimes even more than teachers) and i know we give so much so i think if someone does choose to gift us, it shouldn't be their used garbage.
    thank you emma h

Expansive...
    I expect gifts- HA!

And a used bottle of lotion? That's insulting no matter what you do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7