Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for triple or quad stroller

I'm searching for a used triple or quad stroller. If you have one that you are selling before July 2015, please let me know. Thanks so much!

I have a triple stroller for sale.. I'm moving up to find a four seater wagon for my kids. 75 o.b.o.

Hi ,
    I have a bye bye buggy for sale. The buggy holds 4 children with safety straps and canopy, plus carrying bag. It is in very good shape. The front wheels have 360 degree turning. I have enjoyed this buggy very much. We are closing our daycare in June 2016 and the children I have now are to big for the buggy. I'm selling for $350. or best offer. If you are interested please let me know.
    Thank You

Starting to feel at home...
    Where are you located Lana Dyck?

is it a buggy or stroller you have for sale and the brand

Purchase buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Dyck View Post
    Hi ,
    I have a bye bye buggy for sale. The buggy holds 4 children with safety straps and canopy, plus carrying bag. It is in very good shape. The front wheels have 360 degree turning. I have enjoyed this buggy very much. We are closing our daycare in June 2016 and the children I have now are to big for the buggy. I'm selling for $350. or best offer. If you are interested please let me know.
    Thank You
    Lana: Very interested to purchase. Please contact me via kitc19@yahoo.ca (Joy Shop)