Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friday!!

Euphoric !

Friday!!

TGIPF!!! (Thank god it's payday Friday lol)

Morning everyone!! Hope you are all having a great last day before the weekend!! (Or start of the weekend bright sparks lol)

It's Friday, pay day and the kids are watching Dora for awhile while I finish my coffee and bake a Reese's peanut butter square for afternoon snack and than dessert later for my family who is coming and spending the night with us.

We're going to order some books from scholastic, decorate for St. Patty's day and enjoy some time outside this morning finally!! My accountant is coming over during nap to do our taxes so my fingers and toes are crossed that I have enough saved!!

Hope you're all having a great Friday!! What are you up too?

Outgoing
    Only have one today, almost 5yob. I was trying to think of what he could do that I don't normally do, and realised he would love to play with all of the blocks. I have a huge bin of duplo but only about a quarter of it is out (my house isn't big enough for it all) And he usually has to share with 4 others. I can't wait to see how big the tower will be. That is when he stops sticking them to the ends of his fingers. lol I can watch this all day!! Oh, there goes one now, wizzing past my head. Friday!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kindertime For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Happy Friday for sure!! I have my husband home helping today so I have a lunch maker and someone to talk to during naptime! Yesss!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3rdtimesacharm For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    That will Be so fun for him kinder!!

Lucky you 3rdtimesacharm!!

We are scraping outside time...went to get the mail and the wind is strong and cold will clean the fish tank instead....oddly enough, they are more excited for that than outside time lol

Outgoing
    3rdtimesacharm..that 's great....my husband also will make the kids their lunch and help out a little....outside of that...he has said "I'd have shot myself a looooong time ago....don't know how you do it"!!! LOL

Expansive...
    We played outside for about a half hour, then they played pirates and princesses with some "new" toys that I brought out of storage.

Everyone was hungry today, we had morning snack at 8 am and lunch at 10:45!

Outgoing
    Well the blocks lasted till 11:15! We both had big towers and, believe it or not, a snowplow. I was thinking it was too cold to go out but dcb really wanted to, so out we went. It was quite nice actually. So I'm sitting there watching him eat snow and the birds are making such a racket in the trees. "What are those birds talking about?" I said. DCB looks up and says, "Me." LMAO.

Grilled cheese for lunch, nap at one (he's still asleep) and Mom is coming at 3:00. Friday!!!!

Euphoric !
    Oh what a week!! Almost 2 year old has been a nightmare, cranky and aggressive all week (totally not normal). 3.5 year old tripped and smacked into wall yesterday requiring a butterfly stitch over her eye. Cranky 2 year old pulled a toy out of the doll house and hit himself in the forehead this morning (yep left a mark!). Yesterday cranky 2 year old decided to hit other 2 year old with toy hammer. All got colds! So looking forward to the weekend! Monday likely won't be much better with the time change this weekend either.

Outgoing
    My Friday has been the worst day I've had in a very long time. Maybe the worst day since I opened. At least everyone is asleep now, and we'll be heading outside after our snack. That should help, except for the grumpy boy that screams if he goes outside. (He screams at the best of times, but it seems the worst outside)

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    Oh what a week!!
    Quote Originally Posted by superfun View Post
    My Friday has been the worst day I've had in a very long time. Maybe the worst day since I opened.
    Hugs to you both. It won't last forever. I hope you have a more relaxing weekend.